Teterin Engineering was established by Alex Teterin in 1947. Since that time the Teterin family built the business into an industry leader for the reconditioning and rebuilding of engines and engine components.
In 2007, Peter Burgess acquired the Teterin Group of Companies, comprising of Tetering Engineering and Teterin Supply. Today, 62 employees operate from engineering workshops at Islington, Newcastle NSW and the industrial product supply warehouse at Muswellbrook.
Now the preferred supplier to world leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Teterin Engineering delivers high-quality precision machining to sectors including mining, energy, marine, transport and defence.